• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Currently watching a very sad episode of "The Professionals"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Currently watching a very sad episode of "The Professionals"

"Hunter Hunted" is on ITV4.

For some reason Doyle has a white e-type Jag which is trashed later on.
    If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

My mate's (yes I have mates) got a Classic Jaguar Restoration business and has a dozen or so E-Types in at any time in various stages of restoration plus various parts cars etc. He normally sets up a stand at Goodwood etc over the big weekends and will "restore" an example car's chassis or bodywork as a demonstration alongside a finished car.
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Chantho View Post
      "Hunter Hunted" is on ITV4.

For some reason Doyle has a white e-type Jag which is trashed later on.
      Whatever you do don't watch the original Italian Job!
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
      X