• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone watching "Homeland"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAH View Post
    Breaking Bad is the only one out of those three that I've watched beyond the first couple of episodes.

Maybe I should give the others another try, they just didn't hook me enough instantly to persevere. Maybe they're not to everyone's taste.
    The wire takes about 3 or 4 episodes to get into the language and thats if you watch them one after the other.. also the number of characters gets you confused first up - but stick with it, I would say its the best TV series I have ever watched.

Comment

Originally posted by moggy View Post
      The wire takes about 3 or 4 episodes to get into the language and thats if you watch them one after the other.. also the number of characters gets you confused first up - but stick with it, I would say its the best TV series I have ever watched.
      I would agree, obviously

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        I had to watch last week's episode of "Homeland" twice
        Nothing to do with the Brazilian norks being on display?

Comment

Cracking series, the only one I have ever been that hooked to (that I'll admit to).

Can't see it going beyond 2 series mind, just can't, not staying believable

Comment

I think I may have posted b4 on this thread but yes I am watching Homeland and its a roller coaster, better than the Walking Dead but not as good as Game of Thrones in my opinion.

I think Madmen is boring btw.

Comment

Originally posted by sbakoola View Post
              I think I may have posted b4 on this thread but yes I am watching Homeland and its a roller coaster, better than the Walking Dead but not as good as Game of Thrones in my opinion.

I think Madmen is boring btw.
              I cant believe you think that Game of Boredom is better than homeland. The whole of the second season could have been condensed into 3 episodes, nothing happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
                Cracking series, the only one I have ever been that hooked to (that I'll admit to).

Can't see it going beyond 2 series mind, just can't, not staying believable
                I think the 3rd season has been confirmed already.

Would prefer it to end though, really enjoying it but stretching it out more might be too much

Comment

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
                  I think the 3rd season has been confirmed already.

Would prefer it to end though, really enjoying it but stretching it out more might be too much
                  Breaking Bad is much better than Homeland IMHO, I stopped watching it as the acting was a bit wooden.

Comment

Originally posted by LatteLiberal View Post
                    Breaking Bad is much better than Homeland IMHO, I stopped watching it as the acting was a bit wooden.
                    I watched BB S1 and thought it was ok, haven't watched any more

Comment

Currently watching Scandal, quite good, like The West Wing.

Were there any happily married American presidents?
                      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Working...
                      X