What is going on..??? What is going on..???
Posts 1 to 9 of 9

Not worth listening to

Chico has no reputation

Smile What is going on..???

Most users ever online was 118, Yesterday at 15:00 so says the text at the bottom of the home page. Why is board getting popular again? There seems to be a correlation between my posting and amount of activity on this board. This is proof that the people are hungry for the Truth and I will be happy to bring the Good News to the lost.
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Fingers like lightning

Mr Crosby has no reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Chico
    Most users ever online was 118, Yesterday at 15:00 so says the text at the bottom of the home page. Why is board getting popular again? There seems to be a correlation between my posting and amount of activity on this board. This is proof that the people are hungry for the Truth and I will be happy to bring the Good News to the lost.
    Do you do greek for the same price?.

Better than AtW

sasguru - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by Chico
    There seems to be a correlation between my posting and amount of activity on this board. This is proof that the people are hungry for the Truth and I will be happy to bring the Good News to the lost.

Nice one ...
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Nervous Newbie

GrizzledVet has no reputation

A warm hello, Mr Chico !

I see you are a man of religious conviction, which is truly admirable in this day and age.

My cousin, like you, is a man of strong faith, having served in a local parish, then deciding to spread the word further afield.

As he always says, "Every Soul is Worth Saving".

He's currently working overseas as a missionary, as he feels that those who "hear the call" and are eager to put their lives where their mouths are, should lay themselves on the line for their beliefs.

I think he summed it up best, when he said to me "If you are not prepared to die for what you believe in, then what you believe in is not worth dying for".

I know there are a couple of recent vacancies in his organisation, due to the nature of the job. However, in light of the hostages not being returned safely, I can guarantee that there will be 2 openings in the Ministry if you are interested ? They are currently in Basra, Iraq. Don't worry about costs, all flights will be paid for, and accomodation included as well.

You interested matey ?

Super poster

Francko is too good to be a permie

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzledVet
    I know there are a couple of recent vacancies in his organisation, due to the nature of the job. However, in light of the hostages not being returned safely, I can guarantee that there will be 2 openings in the Ministry if you are interested ? They are currently in Basra, Iraq. Don't worry about costs, all flights will be paid for, and accomodation included as well.

You interested matey ?
    Nahh, Chico is a christian as long as that involves meeting other christians working in investment banking in Canary Wharf. He feels that this is the path the Lord has assigned to him. Moreover he despises the rest of the world, especially those evil countries that deserve to be wiped out from the face of the earth. He is more than welcome, though, to reveal the truth to anybody who has at least a 6 figures salary.

Tosser amongst Tossers

The Lone Gunman has more data than eek

Live in Morecambe bay. Currently working in Southern Germany.

Missionary: Now there is a position worth considering. A bit boring perhaps but ultimately satisfying.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Banned

Churchill has more data than eek

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman
    Missionary: Now there is a position worth considering. A bit boring perhaps but ultimately satisfying.
    Light relief?

Nervous Newbie

GrizzledVet has no reputation

Nahh, Chico is a christian as long as that involves meeting other christians working in investment banking in Canary Wharf
    Ah, I see. Talks the Talk but doesn't Walk the Walk you mean ?

My cousin, God Botherer that he is, actually does get out there dodging the bullets and helping care for the wounded and sick.

I asked him if he didn't fancy something a little less lethal, like knocking on doors on a Sunday and handing out leaflets, and he just laughed at me and said "that's for the spineless wannabe christians."

I do kind of get the idea he actually enjoys running across minefields to get to wounded civilivians and the like.

If only more Christians were motivated to follow in his footsteps.

Richer than sasguru

DimPrawn is a fount of knowledge

He should be beheaded.