• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TV shows from the USA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really enjoyed Falling Skies that is back for series 2 shortly

Falling Skies
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

My missus got me watching Lost Girl which I have to admit has been just thing the thing for watching crashed out on the sofa on a friday night after a long drive home

Boardwalk Empire really lives up to the hype, with the added bonus of a lot of nudity
      Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Currently watching "House of Lies" and "Missing" on download.
        Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

I want to see the walking dead ....

There are plenty of old shows they missed. One called the moment of truth is good car crash TV if you like that sort of thing:

Last edited by wim121; 2 April 2012, 20:46.

Comment

I have just seen "Game of Thrones" season two E1 is now available on download
            Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
              And as usual the pack 4 books worth of plot in the first episode to set everything up again.

I have a feeling the next few episode will be messy plot wise before they settle down into it.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Really enjoying/enjoyed:

Game of Thrones

The Wire

Friday Night Lights

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
                  Legit or torrent?
                  Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Game of Thrones is excellent, other ones worth watching Sopranos and The Wire, The West Wing, everything else is well below the quality of these.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                      Heisenberg.

Apparently this is the last series.
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X