• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TV shows from the USA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently Grimm was on this week.

Enjoying breaking bad.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      Apparently Grimm was on this week.

Enjoying breaking bad.
      I'm waiting for the end of the season to do them in one go

Comment

Originally posted by Ketchup View Post
        I'm waiting for the end of the season to do them in one go
        I take that approach as well. Although I make sure I download them as they are broadcast (and try and remember to check that I haven't got a french/german/spanish dubbed version )
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          "Person of Interest" on 5.

Good pilot.

Lots of Ultraviolence.

Most enjoyable.

Person of Interest - TV.com
          Just watched the last episode of season 1, very impressed with this show. The storylines where always good, and linked well through to the end. Looking forward to S2 starting in the US next month.
          I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

Originally posted by scooby View Post
            Just watched the last episode of season 1, very impressed with this show. The storylines where always good, and linked well through to the end. Looking forward to S2 starting in the US next month.
            Housr of Lies is also going to season 2.
            Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

I cant remember any show where I'm tapping my fingers waiting for a rip to appear online, but Breaking Bad is that show. 3 more episodes left than that's it till 2013 for the final 8. I sincerely hope the Mayans were wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by BillHicksRIP View Post
                I cant remember any show where I'm tapping my fingers waiting for a rip to appear online, but Breaking Bad is that show. 3 more episodes left than that's it till 2013 for the final 8. I sincerely hope the Mayans were wrong.
                Waiting for the next three episodes then doing it in one go.
                ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Sorry not U.S. but I have blitzed 3 seasons of Channel 4 series Misfits in the past couple of weeks.

Think SciFi Inbetweeners. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
                  Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Just started watching Breaking Bad on Netflix. Seems OK so far.
                    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                      Just started watching Breaking Bad on Netflix. Seems OK so far.
                      S1&2: wonderful. I thought S3 was not exactly disappointing but not really going anywhere, but S4 has brought it all back again.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X