• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TV shows from the USA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do like John Lithgow in Dexter, though it's a rather odd casting choice and he gets naked too much. Never seen him do a serious role before.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      I do like John Lithgow in Dexter, though it's a rather odd casting choice and he gets naked too much. Never seen him do a serious role before.
      He's excellent in it. Really chilling

Comment

Justified Season 4 is back on in the US. Yey! Go Raylan.
        Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          Haven't got that far. Ep 11 of S3 later today.

Just finishing series 2 ATM.
          ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            Haven't got that far. Ep 11 of S3 later today.

What are you making of S3? I found it a bit of a dip after S1/2 (but S4 is very good)
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Has anyone seen any of these?

Just wondering as I'd not heard of it and it's 8.4 on IMDB, just about to give it a try.
              ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
                Has anyone seen any of these?

Just wondering as I'd not heard of it and it's 8.4 on IMDB, just about to give it a try.
                Yes, just about to finish series 2 (which is totally different to 1) - enjoyed it, definitely something out of the ordinary.
                Gronda Gronda

Comment

Originally posted by the_rangdo View Post
                  Yes, just about to finish series 2 (which is totally different to 1) - enjoyed it, definitely something out of the ordinary.
                  Just as it's not Twilight-y, I hate all that vampire, werewolf stuff -it's made for teenage girlies.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
                    Justified Season 4 is back on in the US. Yey! Go Raylan.
                    Yes, just downloaded, not watched yet.

Watched, first of season 2 of House of Lies, not as good as season 1 so far.
                    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

What's the deal with "The Good wife", is it any good?
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X