• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TV shows from the USA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    I'd completely forgotten Jesse Pinkman's family & his pot smoking younger sibling.
    one of the reason's i feel it's slightly over rated

Comment

Originally posted by filthy1980 View Post
      one of the reason's i feel it's slightly over rated
      The pot smoking sibling that Jesse took the blame for, set up Jesse getting chucked out of his Aunt's (I think?) house, which led him to then fleecing his parents by using Saul to tell them it was a known drug den and getting it for a cheap price..... only to then turn it into a drug den again.

Thought that was quite a neat little, minor sub plot.

Comment

Started watching BB about 3 weeks ago. Just watched the eps 7 & 8 in Season 3. I'm absolutely hooked and have just ordered S4 from ebay. Pinkman is becoming even more of a liability and has me shouting at the screen!
        Blood in your poo

Comment

Started watching "Intelligence" a 5 year old Canadian TV show, really good, only found 2 seasons. If you like The Wire you will like this, less drinking, more T&A.

I was looking for the new USA show "Intelligence"
          Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Surprise View Post
            Started watching BB about 3 weeks ago. Just watched the eps 7 & 8 in Season 3. I'm absolutely hooked and have just ordered S4 from ebay. Pinkman is becoming even more of a liability and has me shouting at the screen!
            Welcome aboard the BB rollercoaster !

Comment

Currently blitzing House of Cards Season 1, with Kevin Spacey, Very good series.

Season 2 is coming soon and I hear that Netflix is doing UHD, so I'm ready for that. Yey!!!!
              Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
                Currently blitzing House of Cards Season 1, with Kevin Spacey, Very good series.

Season 2 is coming soon and I hear that Netflix is doing UHD, so I'm ready for that. Yey!!!!
                Loved the first series - saw the trailer for season 2 on IMDB this week.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I hadn't really understood this 'pwned' expression until I read DirtyDog's post.

Comment

House of Cards has been on our list since it came out but haven't gotten round to it yet. Nice to see S2 will be ready when we are though.
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

The only downside in House of Cards is that the line "you might think that, but I couldn't possibly comment" seems so wrong in a southern drawl rather than an Etonian one.
                    I hadn't really understood this 'pwned' expression until I read DirtyDog's post.

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyDog View Post
                      The only downside in House of Cards is that the line "you might think that, but I couldn't possibly comment" seems so wrong in a southern drawl rather than an Etonian one.
                      I think he only says it once in the American one. It isn't really his catchphrase anymore.

Comment

Working...
                      X