• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TV shows from the USA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
    Not strictly USA but it has been created by Stan 'the man' Lee, Lucky Man on Sky1 with James Nesbit, not bad so far. Oh and when is TWD back?
    Goes out in US on14 Feb so will be ready for you on rbg on Monday morning

Comment

The Walking Dead officially resumes in the UK tonight on Fox after starting last night in the USA.

Though I am now rooting for the zombies. The survivors are just too dumb and deserve to die. They routinely get bitten (by stealth zombies) for the simple reason of not wearing proper protective clothing.

Also starting tonight in the USA if I've got it right is 22.11.63. Had started reading the Stephen King novel on my kindle but when I heard the show was in the pipeline decided to wait. Synopsis is it's about someone time travelling back to 1963 to stop the Kennedy assassination, hence the date that is the title.

Other shows I've watched recently that were better than I expected:

Mr Robot
      The Man In The High Castle
      Jessica Jones
      Supergirl
      Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
        The Walking Dead officially resumes in the UK tonight on Fox after starting last night in the USA.

Though I am now rooting for the zombies. The survivors are just too dumb and deserve to die. They routinely get bitten (by stealth zombies) for the simple reason of not wearing proper protective clothing.

Also starting tonight in the USA if I've got it right is 22.11.63. Had started reading the Stephen King novel on my kindle but when I heard the show was in the pipeline decided to wait. Synopsis is it's about someone time travelling back to 1963 to stop the Kennedy assassination, hence the date that is the title.

Other shows I've watched recently that were better than I expected:

Mr Robot
        The Man In The High Castle
        Jessica Jones
        Supergirl
        It's quite allegorical IMO. The gutless inhabitants of Alexandria remind me a bit of our own effete middle class liberal types.

Plot really needs livening up though - another character a la Governor or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Robot View Post
          It's quite allegorical IMO. The gutless inhabitants of Alexandria remind me a bit of our own effete middle class liberal types.

Plot really needs livening up though - another character a la Governor or something.
          Neegan is coming

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
            Neegan is coming
            I've heard that due to all the internet spoilers from those that have read the comics they're changing the character to Keegan.

(Spoiler alert) He gets attacked by a baseball bat while sleeping in a Range Rover. Ironically by a bunch of scousers with a hatred for everton mints.
            Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

I watched The L Word on Netflix, initially for the girl-on-girl thrills but actually really got into the storylines. Ending up really hating a couple of the characters and rooting for another two.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Anyone else seen Jordskott? Weird.
                ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
                  I've heard that due to all the internet spoilers from those that have read the comics they're changing the character to Keegan.

(Spoiler alert) He gets attacked by a baseball bat while sleeping in a Range Rover. Ironically by a bunch of scousers with a hatred for everton mints.
                  Quality! I hear that when he was interviewed about the likelihood of him beating Rick he responded with 'I will LOVE IT if we beat them LOVE IT!'

Comment

Better Call Saul is back
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Anyone been watching Vinyl?

Season finale last night. Thoroughly enjoyed the series - like Boardwalk Empire meets the 1970s record industry.

It's even got Gyp Rossetti

Comment

Working...
                      X