• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TV shows from the USA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deadwood movie greenlit by HBO. Filming to start in October with a potential release date of Spring 2019.

Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
      Deadwood movie greenlit by HBO. Filming to start in October with a potential release date of Spring 2019.

Swearengen C*ckS*cker?

Mr Wu?

The pigs?

George Hurst?

Mr Star?

Seth Bullock?

Has it really been 12 years?

Strangelove Pater only ever watched the first episode.

He was appalled.
      Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 26 July 2018, 18:56.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Thought you were on about a Steve Coogan show from a few years ago and thought it wasn't weird or ****ed up (that I remember) but turns out that was called "Happyish".

Still waiting for season 3 of The Man In The High Castle.
        I watched S1, liked the premise but wasn't hooked, S2 is in the "backlog" waiting to be "prioritised", any good?

OITNB S6 #NowPlaying
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Fear The Walking Dead (season 4)
          I'm a big WD fan (though a season behind) and only got a few episodes into FTWD. I mean to try again but I'm confused how they can push it to S4. Surely they have a pretty limited time window before it's just WD - the entire series is predicated that Rick wakes up after a relatively short time out and the whole thing has already happened.

No major spoilers please though

Still waiting for season 3 of The Man In The High Castle.
          Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          I watched S1, liked the premise but wasn't hooked, S2 is in the "backlog" waiting to be "prioritised", any good?
          Same - wonderful idea but seemed a bit unremarkable once you get over the uniforms and flags and initial premise.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Fear The Walking Dead never really capitalised on starting from the beginning of the zombie apocalypse, it turned into another branch of TWD offering little new other than different cast and locations. It did get better as it went along so worth a go if you like TWD but don't expect any answers beyond what was seen in the first few episodes.

The Man In The High Castle is back for season 3 on 5th October. Can't really remember much about season 2 (will need to rewatch before season 3 starts), I think it was just more of the same as season 1 with a bit more of the jumping between the alternative (where Germany/Japan won WWII) and our timeline history.
            Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Season two of Snowfall has started on FX or on download.
              Snowfall
              Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

watched Lethal Weapon S1 (Mel Gibson meets Johnny Depp as Riggs).
                Watching Rush hour (not a terrible Lee and a decent Murtagh).
                watching 12 monkeys (Better than Bruce).
                Taken - nicely layered.

all good prequels / parallel episodes.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  watched Lethal Weapon S1 (Mel Gibson meets Johnny Depp as Riggs).
                  I liked Lethal Weapon, after S2 Riggs was fired but has been picked up for a third season still

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Better Call Saul is back

Comment

So I had the misfortune to watch an episode of Airwolf yesterday.... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airwolf

But it was not Airwolf with Stringfellow Hawke (well not Jan Michael Vincent) playing him anyway.

It was session 4 - and apparently seasons 3 and 4 were actually done by a canadian TV channel and not the ones who did the original.

The point of this badly worded thread is that it was fooking awful -- except for the cut sconces used throughout the series with the iconic sound track.

Anyway seems to be on one of the digital channels so make sure you avoid.

Comment

Working...
                      X