• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TV shows from the USA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Real Housewives of:

Orange County
    New York City
    Atlanta
    New Jersey
    D.C.
    Beverly Hills
    Miami
    Potomac
    Dallas

They are just such awful people that it is riveting...
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Halt and Catch Fire is starting from the beginning with season 1 episodes 1 through 5 from 14:20 today on AMC (via Sky).

Worth watching for the nostalgia of the dawn of the PC era through to the internet and early browser and search engine 'war'.
      Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Just finished season 1 of Mayans MC.

Absolutely brilliant - I used to love Sons, despite its lacklustre ending and this has got all the grit of Sons minus the schmaltz they often used as filler for the last 5 minutes of each ep. Bit of SOA crossover too.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
          Just finished season 1 of Mayans MC.

Absolutely brilliant - I used to love Sons, despite its lacklustre ending and this has got all the grit of Sons minus the schmaltz they often used as filler for the last 5 minutes of each ep. Bit of SOA crossover too.

I just can't take any bikers seriously that ride around on ape hangers. All I see and hear is the Black Widows and their theme tune from Any Which Way But Loose / Any Which Way You Can. "Right turn Clyde".
          Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

The Good Place.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

The OA.

Season 2 has just come out.

NDEs and parallel universes it's pretty weird but multifaceted enough to hold the attention.

Comment

Brooklyn Nine-Nine season 6 starts on E4 tomorrow after the latest episodes of The Big Bang Theory and Young Sheldon.

Comment

Just started watching Valley Of The Boom

Valley of the Boom - Wikipedia

Excellent so far
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Final Space.

Season 1 on Netflix, 10 twenty minute episodes, animated space opera comedy/drama. The story is strong and the animation is really good. Think "Gravity Falls" meets "Guardians of the Galaxy".

David Tennant voices the bad guy. Presumably after gargling with helium soaked gravel and cigar butts.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Last (double length) episode of The Big Bang Theory is on E4 tonight.

Hope they do a better job of it than Game of Thrones.

Comment

Working...
                      X