• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TV shows from the USA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
    Just watched the first episode of The I-Land. It will also be my last
    I mistakenly watched this as well. Even worst I gave it a chance and watched episode 2.

My advice. Don't.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Probably not the point of this thread but..... not sure why... started watching NCIS again.

I know it's old and seeing it before ruins some of the plot but proper enjoying it even 2nd time round.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        Probably not the point of this thread but..... not sure why... started watching NCIS again.

I know it's old and seeing it before ruins some of the plot but proper enjoying it even 2nd time round.
        I'm word perfect on some of those eps, to the extent that I don't watch it any more.

Apart from the ones where Jenny gets offed by the Reds.

I wonder if it's improved since "Gibbs Gibbs Gibbs" fecked off elsewhere.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Won't be to everyone's taste, but I really enjoyed the first episode of The Mandalorian.

Comment

Finally catching up with the last season of Mr Robot, episode 7 - 407 Proxy Authentication Required is immense!
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Mr Robot ended well. Looking forward to rewatching it all when my memory of the final season has faded sufficiently, so maybe after lunch.

The Walking Dead resumed last night after the mid-season break. Couldn't be bothered watching it, maybe tonight. In the mid-season finale (obviously a spoiler ahead for those not seen that yet) the way they all rushed into a dark cave in Alpha's territory makes me want them all to die, but I imagine they'll fudge a way out. It's getting like kid's TV compared to the good old days when Rick was ripping peoples throats out with his teeth.
              Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
                Won't be to everyone's taste, but I really enjoyed the first episode of Baby Yoda.
                FTFY.

Comment

Restarted "The Sopranos" a couple of weeks ago.

Must say I'm enjoying it as much as the first time I saw it - Donkey's Years ago.
                  Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

The New Pope, sort of a season two to The Young Pope

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Star Trek: Geriatric story is plodding along like Picard with a zimmerframe.

Better Call Saul season 5 double episode. Finally 'it's all good man' is up and running with his dodgy scheming.

Westworld season 3 starts in a few weeks (16th March on Sky Atlantic I think).
                      Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Working...
                      X