• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TV shows from the USA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hawaii 50 is ending with this season.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
      I'm word perfect on some of those eps, to the extent that I don't watch it any more.

Apart from the ones where Jenny gets offed by the Reds.

I wonder if it's improved since "Gibbs Gibbs Gibbs" fecked off elsewhere.
      I’m the same with the West Wing, but I’m word perfect on almost all episodes!
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        I’m the same with the West Wing, but I’m word perfect on almost all episodes!
        Ecept you say the words is an odd accent....

Comment

Dark Matter on Amazon Prime

Hmm... sketchy script, cut-price scenery, and weak acting. BUT, like picking a scab, one can't help going back for more.

Thankfully, there's another episode of Piccard on tonight's menu... and maybe some more Dark Matter.
          ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
          Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Originally posted by wattaj View Post

Hmm... sketchy script, cut-price scenery, and weak acting. BUT, like picking a scab, one can't help going back for more.
            Almost at the end of the third series. Still pretty ropey -- like a cross between Dark Star and Star Trek: the next generation -- but oddly addictive.
            ---

Former member of IPSE.

---

---

Comment

The Crossing on Amazon Prime.

Half-way through and would recommend. It was cancelled after only one season though which suggests that there may be some loose ends towards the finale.

Yes, I am watching too much TV these days.
              ---

Former member of IPSE.

---

---

Comment

Tales from the Loop on Amazon Prime.

A cross between The Twilight Zone and Tales of the Unexpected. Odd and strangely bleak. I lasted one and a half episodes. It's not for me, but others may find it interesting.
                ---

Former member of IPSE.

---

---

Comment

Tales from the Loop on Amazon Prime.

A cross between The Twilight Zone and Tales of the Unexpected. Odd and strangely bleak. I lasted one and a half episodes. It's not for me, but others may find it interesting.
                  Same here, managed to watch one episode. Might give it another go.

Comment

The Crossing on Amazon Prime.

Half-way through and would recommend. It was cancelled after only one season though which suggests that there may be some loose ends towards the finale.
                    Binged to the end of season 1 last night. Really very enjoyable and it's a shame that there won't be a season 2 to look forward to. Yes, there were some loose ends -- probably the scope that the writers left for the expected continuation of the story -- but that did not detract too much from a rather excellent jaunt through some clichéd sci-fi.

Would recommend.
                    ---

Former member of IPSE.

---

---

Comment

Thankfully, there's another episode of Piccard on tonight's menu... and maybe some more Dark Matter.
                      Unfortunately cancelled on a massive cliff hanger.
                      And the lord said unto John; "come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Comment

Working...
                      X