• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TV shows from the USA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cobra Kai on netflix.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      Currently watching "Comrade detective" scarily its reaffirming my cynicism for communism. its an original Romanian series so its fairly true to life.

Its a laugh a minute.
      You honestly couldn't smell the satire? The show oozes with it, it's a great show.

Comment

Down with Flu, so binged on YellowStone produced by Kevin Costner.

Brilliant show, absolutely loved it. Starting season 3 now.
        Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by wattaj View Post
          Hap and Leonard on Amazon Prime.

80's styled dark comedy drama. It only ran for three series which is a shame as it's bloody good once you get past the first episode (ponderous and patchy scripting). I finished the first series earlier this week and dropped into series 2 last night for a quick episode... I ended up watching it all in a oner.

Would recommend.
          Finished season 3 and there's no more Hap and Leonard. Shame; it was a damn fine watch and had scope for a longer run... though I'm not sure that one of the main characters being gay and the overt racism of East Texas in the '80s would have played well with the 'Mercans.

They're such sensitive souls.
          ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
          Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post
            You honestly couldn't smell the satire? The show oozes with it, it's a great show.

may have done a minestrone and watched it while a little drunk
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Enjoying Warrior Nun on Netflix. Think Buffy with more religion.

Comment

Just started Avenue 5.

Watching Hugh Laurie panic and drop his American accent was a treat.
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Dexter to return for a final 10 episode proper finale.

In October 2020, it was announced that Dexter would return with a 10-episode limited series starring Michael C. Hall reprising his role with Clyde Phillips returning as showrunner. Production is set to begin in winter 2020, with a fall 2021 premiere date.
                  Wonder how he's been getting on:

Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
                    Dexter to return for a final 10 episode proper finale.

Wonder how he's been getting on:

I'm pretty sure I got bored of Dexter on the penultimate episode, and never watched the finale. Shame as it was so good in early seasons.

If they bring a new season I might re-watch. Unless it's like how they brought back Prison Break... the show everyone was really pleased had finished.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                      I'm pretty sure I got bored of Dexter on the penultimate episode, and never watched the finale. Shame as it was so good in early seasons.

If they bring a new season I might re-watch. Unless it's like how they brought back Prison Break... the show everyone was really pleased had finished.

Aye, maybe better left as is. They waited ages to finish Deadwood and that was a bit of a disappointment as they had lost the momentum through the use of a time jump to cater for the aged actors. Dexter shouldn't be quite that bad at least.
                      Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Working...
                      X