• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TV shows from the USA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Utopia is slowly shaping up.

Walking dead the reboot new world or whatever is still not great.

Fear the walking dead is back, wonder if the story line has improved?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

'World War 2 in color' documentary on netflix is worth watching .

Comment

Is that the same WWII in Color that's on PBS?
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
          Is that the same WWII in Color that's on PBS?
          not sure, this one has 13 episodes

Comment

Billions returns tonight for season 5. Double bill from 9pm on Sky Atlantic.

Though I feel they're milking it now, and apparently season 6 has already been greenlit so not expecting much to change overall this season, Same old cat and mouse. May have to replace that banana with a yawn...
            Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Feeling all nostalgic and watching the West Wing "reunion"
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

'The queen's gambit' on netflix is really good.

Comment

Just completed "Bad Blood" on Netflix, enjoyed it.
                  Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
                    Billions returns tonight for season 5. Double bill from 9pm on Sky Atlantic.

Though I feel they're milking it now, and apparently season 6 has already been greenlit so not expecting much to change overall this season, Same old cat and mouse. May have to replace that banana with a yawn...
                    Finished the 7 episodes available. Not as bad as I feared, still a decent show compared to all the dross on freeview.

Didn't realise when I started that the 7 episodes are all they filmed before covid so now an unknown delay for the remaining 5 episodes of the season.
                    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Swedish Dicks

Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon
                      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X