• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

To 4x4 or not to 4x4?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Threaded, they show nothing of the sort. They show you stood at the factory (looking rather obese I might add). They do not show you getting into or getting out of your Lambo.

Sorry matey, no evidence whatsoever.

What did you do with the car you drove from Denmark to Italy?

Oh, of course, you drove it back!!!

Anyone else would have flown to Italy to collect a car...

If I were ever in a position to go to Italy to collect a car, wifey would be with me to take picture of me actually driving my new toy!

Threaded, as always, there is something of the bovine about you...

Comment

That first photo has a definite air of: -
      “Just take a picture of me next to this flash car. Quick! before the owner gets back”.

Comment

Spodly: Are you saying you want pictures of me getting in and out of my car?

Any particular poses required?

Comment

Yeah, one with your diplomats wife sprawled naked over the bonnet!

Comment

plane tit: Actually, that's my car as well, the picture was supposed to be of me infront of the factory sign. What can I say, "disposable camera".

Quite surprised no one has posted recognising the car from a set of pictures that were circulating the email a while back...

Anyways like this one shows, taking a picture of me in one of my cars is quite difficult. I'm not small, I have to crouch down so you can see my face, and yer average amateur girly is often too slow and just not up to the job of taking pictures.

Comment

Threaded, sorry old chap, that is not a lambo, it is a clapped out shagged BMW.

Nice try, but I too played top trumps...

Comment

I you owned a Lamob of course you would have a few pictures taken by friends of you in it. Oh, I see the problem....

Comment

Spodly: If you knew anything you would recognise that is an Alpina B12 5.7

But like I said: if you knew anything...

Comment

Threaded, it ain't a lambo...

Comment

This is the Lambo...

Comment

Working...
                      X