Private Health Cover Private Health Cover - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 11 to 16 of 16

Super poster

The Spartan has more data than eek

I don't have any pre-existing conditions fortunately, but I've found that I'm more susceptible to injury now as I'm getting older and I just want to make sure I can get treating quicker rather than being on a massive waiting list where someone who is well overweight and never worked a day in their life is ahead of me.

I live on CUK

Old Greg is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by Thejacka1 View Post
    I have a Simply Health policy that covers the family. Much cheaper than BUPA as it just gives back a percentage of what you pay depending on what the Premium is. It covers Dental and Optical as well.

In most cases you'll go back and use the NHS facilities anyway as BUPA just cherry pick the profitable sidelines of Healthcare. If you want to be bumped up the list for an operation, pay for an initial Private Consultation on referral from your GP.
    This is becoming increasingly impossible. Commissioners (PCTs) are insisting on a chain of NHS consultations: GP to outpatients to surgery.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

Godlike

Fred Bloggs 's job has never been outsourced

If you or spouse work or have ever worked for a public sector employer take a look at C S Health. Can't speak highly enough of them. Last year I was able to schedule my (had quite a few, MRI scans etc..) appointments largely to avoid losing any paid time. So the insurance has paid for itself really.

Super poster

The Spartan has more data than eek

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Bloggs View Post
    If you or spouse work or have ever worked for a public sector employer take a look at C S Health. Can't speak highly enough of them. Last year I was able to schedule my (had quite a few, MRI scans etc..) appointments largely to avoid losing any paid time. So the insurance has paid for itself really.
    Brilliant I just so happen to be a former civil servant, thanks for the information

Godlike

Fred Bloggs 's job has never been outsourced

Quote Originally Posted by The Spartan View Post
    Brilliant I just so happen to be a former civil servant, thanks for the information
    You're welcome, you'll be very happy with CS Heath, I'm sure.

Ddraig Goch

psychocandy - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Bloggs View Post
    Thanks. Mrs is nurse and I worked in IT for NHS many moons ago.
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!