• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Passat Owners (don't laugh)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Is your life really that dull you actually want to own a Passat when there are lots of interesting cars out there?
    Is your life really that dull that the type of car you travel in is more interesting than the places you are travelling between?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
      Now I've had a couple of glasses of wine I'm thinking sod it the wife has got her new people carrier maybe something sporty? I bought a 5 door last time because of the kids but I can count the number of times they've been in my car on one hand.

Leon Cupra? VW GTI?? 130i has got to be a hoot surely?
      How much? How many miles per year? etc?

Two seats?

Comment

our passat is 2003 tdi 6 speed manual

no complaints, it's accelerates hard and will do 110mph at 3500rpm

sits heavy on the motorway, doesn't drift around

can't complain at that

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          How much? How many miles per year? etc?

Two seats?
          £10k, 4 seats/doors, 30,000 per year (which should point me towards diesel) :.

I'm going to leave it a month and see whats on the market when everyone realises they couldn't afford Christmas.
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

I'm going to leave it a month and see whats on the market when everyone realises they couldn't afford Christmas.
            Why wait? It will be still a dull car next year...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Why wait? It will be still a dull car next year...
              There are hardly any cars on Autotrader over Christmas, dealers have run their stock down and private sellers have other things on their minds.

I have kids and a bit of sailing kit I occasionally need to move around, I'm not that bothered if it's not a dirty great penis extension as I have more interesting things in my life, just want a half decent motor for not a lot of money.
              Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

I have more interesting things in my life
                If you did you would not be posting on CUK after 11pm - you saddo!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

If you did you would not be posting on CUK after 11pm - you saddo!
                  Says the guy who can barely wait to post at 11:59pm on New Year's Eve.
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                    Says the guy who can barely wait to post at 11:59pm on New Year's Eve.

that was below the belt

Milan.

Comment

Working...
                    X