Arrghhh Relatives Arrghhh Relatives
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1

    Double Godlike!

    Spacecadet is a permanent contractor

    Spacecadet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jupiter
    Posts
    12,413

    Default Arrghhh Relatives

    Got to go and see the wifes sister and her husband over christmas.
    I hate going there and the husband looks so weird I never know where to look. Not to mention that he's such a jibbering idiot that it's hard to get a word in edge ways.
    Still at least the dog is coming with us, hopefully it'll tulip all over their carpet
    Coffee's for closers

  2. #2

    TPAFKAk2p2

    mudskipper is always on top

    mudskipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Null island
    Posts
    26,191

    Default

    Why not amuse yourself by seeing how many really dull tales you can tell about "a bloke at work" before they notice?

  3. #3

    Double Godlike!

    Spacecadet is a permanent contractor

    Spacecadet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jupiter
    Posts
    12,413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by k2p2 View Post
    Why not amuse yourself by seeing how many really dull tales you can tell about "a bloke at work" before they notice?
    I did that last time just to wind him up as he's been out of work for a few years
    Coffee's for closers

  4. #4

    Contractor Among Contractors

    Support Monkey is good enough for Jehovah!


    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,253

    Default


  5. #5

    Ddraig Goch

    psychocandy - scorchio!


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Cymru
    Posts
    10,445

    Default

    Got to drive 35 miles pick up my old man. Bring him to our house for Xmas dinner.

    To be fair, hes good enough, but being late 70s and living on his own for so long, he does act a little strange sometimes. Complete nightmare to deal with to be honest.

    And then I've got to drive him home about 7pm so no beer for me till later...
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

  6. #6

    My post count is Majestic

    MarillionFan is a fount of knowledge

    MarillionFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    .
    Posts
    35,969

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by psychocandy View Post
    Got to drive 35 miles pick up my old man. Bring him to our house for Xmas dinner.

    To be fair, hes good enough, but being late 70s and living on his own for so long, he does act a little strange sometimes. Complete nightmare to deal with to be honest.

    And then I've got to drive him home about 7pm so no beer for me till later...
    Is your dad Cliphead?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

  7. #7

    Banned

    russell has no reputation


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Upper west side
    Posts
    3,255

    Default

    My brother in law is coming over this year with my sister, not looking forward to it at all. I think he is somewhat retarded and he never looks at you always looking around the room or on his laptop playing with Unix, and I always have to do the talking as he is virtually mute Worse than that they are bringing their Dog, which is very strange as last year he was caught masturbating it!

  8. #8

    Double Godlike!

    Spacecadet is a permanent contractor

    Spacecadet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jupiter
    Posts
    12,413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by russell View Post
    My brother in law is coming over this year with my sister, not looking forward to it at all. I think he is somewhat retarded and he never looks at you always looking around the room or on his laptop playing with Unix, and I always have to do the talking as he is virtually mute Worse than that they are bringing their Dog, which is very strange as last year he was caught masturbating it!
    KUATB
    http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...mall-talk.html

    THIS thread was the parody!
    Coffee's for closers

  9. #9

    Banned

    russell has no reputation


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Upper west side
    Posts
    3,255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spacecadet View Post
    Oh right, usually it better to put the parody in the same thread, otherwise unless you have read every thread you might miss it.

  10. #10

    Double Godlike!

    Spacecadet is a permanent contractor

    Spacecadet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jupiter
    Posts
    12,413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by russell View Post
    Oh right, usually it better to put the parody in the same thread, otherwise unless you have read every thread you might miss it.
    Since when newbie?
    Coffee's for closers

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •