• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My Cats got AIDS

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Cats got AIDS

The missus took two of the cats for their jabs this am, and the vet tells her that our new male, one year old Oreo, has Cat AIDS.

Little furry gay boy

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Gay? How do you know he has not just been sharing needles?
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

It's been listening to your Frankie records.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        The missus took two of the cats for their jabs this am, and the vet tells her that our new male, one year old Oreo, has Cat AIDS.

Little furry gay boy

He'll be OK. They can be vaccinated against it, so make sure the other mogs are (although they may then test positive themselves - are you sure Oreo hasn't been vaccinated?). As I understand it, the main method of transmission is through wounds sustained during fights, so I hope he doesn't get in to any punch-ups.
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Apparently , the little moggie has red gums, which is a main indicator of the condition. The vet advised that we dont get any kittens
          but the older moggies are safe because they have built up their immunity.

The vet reckons he is a carrier

feline aids

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
            He'll be OK. They can be vaccinated against it, so make sure the other mogs are (although they may then test positive themselves - are you sure Oreo hasn't been vaccinated?). As I understand it, the main method of transmission is through wounds sustained during fights, so I hope he doesn't get in to any punch-ups.
            he's always fighting. thats why we got him, to protect our females from the evil siamese twins who took over the patch when Biscuit died.
            (\__/)
            (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
              he's always fighting. thats why we got him, to protect our females from the evil siamese twins who took over the patch when Biscuit died.
              We've got a couple of those
              +50 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Sorry EO but the retort 'How does it smell?' just won't go away...
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                  Sorry EO but the retort 'How does it smell?' just won't go away...
                  Terrible
                  +50 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Have it put down
                    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                    X