• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Fat Club

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you must be insane, the insanity workout is crazy.

Well done by the way a superb effort, keep up the good work
    In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
      Since last November I have gone from 15st9 to 14st4 but had a curry and a treat week which probably contributed to me weighing in at 14st9 yesterday!

I am doing the Insanity DVD box set which is both horrible and awesome but I think the main weight loss thing I have done is switch from my baguette and crisps for lunch each day to a Graze box. I have one each day and they are great - tasty and filling with not many calories. I have also stopped taking sugar in my tea which means I also drink less tea as it is horrible.

Before I trained with Insanity I exercised at lunchtime outisde and just started doing the park run pushing my son in his buggy, I will get back that when Insanity is completed.
      Well done!! I think Jnr would tulip himself if I started running with him in the buggy

Giving up the bread is brilliant - I don't have any in the week now at all - and only brown at the weekend.

I've also been doing Slimming World and so far am down 10lbs since beginnging of Jan. I'm pretty happy with that
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Getting expensive this weightless lark
        Dropped from 14.5 stone to 13
        Had to buy
        new pairs of jeans
        new suits
        New work trousers
        New shirts

Only things that still fit properly are shoes, socks and t-shirts
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

I'm about 1.5lb away from having lost a stone. Down one belt notch, nearing the second, but all my clothes still fit and I don't really see any difference.

Aiming for 11st by April 5th (when we go on holiday) which means about 5lb to go.

I would have been doing far better but over Xmas I gained 5lb in 2 weeks, and getting that off has been a right PITA.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
            you must be insane, the insanity workout is crazy.
            My wife has about 14 days to go with the Insanity program. She's 40 this year and determined to look smoking in her bikini in Mauritius later this year. I am encouraging her every step of the way

Have to say Insanity really seems to work for her. I am away during the week and when I get back on a Friday I can see a change in her from week to week.

I'm down 13kg in 16 months of running. Feeling better than ever, just wish I was a bit faster.

Comment

I have set myself the challenge of getting a visible 6 pack (as in abs, not cans of beer) by July for Mrs MUN.
              Hence I have cut down on the amount I eat and am currently averaging a loss of 1 pound a week.

Mrs MUN's operation, birthday and other family events have interfered with training. I have kept averaging about 2 sessions a week. Next Monday things will be less manic and I can get back to organised training. Will go back to lunch time sessions, 2 strength, 2 fitness and one just for technical stuff.

So far most of my trousers are noticeably loose etc. and many of them simply fall down if I do not wear a belt (in which I have had to make 2 new notches) whereas my shirts are tighter at the shoulders.
              "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                Have to say Insanity really seems to work for her. I am away during the week and when I get back on a Friday I can see a change in her from week to week.
                It is brutal! I intend doing it again at some point this year, I might tweak things a little though otherwise it takes a bit too long per day
                "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

I have lost over a stone since the start of the year, weight is still coming off but has slowed down but I am still happy with progress so far
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
                    I have set myself the challenge of getting a visible 6 pack (as in abs, not cans of beer) by July for Mrs MUN.
                    Hence I have cut down on the amount I eat and am currently averaging a loss of 1 pound a week.
                    <snip>
                    whereas my shirts are tighter at the shoulders.
                    Snap, snap and snap (although I'm not doing it for your Mrs )

Problem I have with shirts is that the collars are too big now as my neck has thinned.
                    Coffee's for closers

Comment

latest thing is to try and do 100 press-ups in one session.

100 Push Ups Programme | Alternative 100 Push Ups Programme

good exercise. quick and easy but not easy.

Comment

Working...
                      X