• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Savages

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Savages

Much as I like rugby I sometimes wonder whether it is a game of legalised thuggery. What Umaga did to O'Driscoll was without doubt horrific and deliberate. Yes he and MoulesMarnier (or whatever his name is) may have been hyped up by the occasion but their tackle could quite easily have broken O'Driscolls neck.

same with Grewcock- Okay he may or may not have bitten a player, however the guy has form and a reputation for thuggery at a level not seen even amongst chavs in a town centre on a Saturday night. He should have been banned from the game years ago.

Christ knows what would happen if there were no touch judges (even blind ones in the case of Saturdays match) and video cameras.

It is obvious by his silence that Umaga remembers exactly what he did and does not have the balls to pick up the phone and apologise to O'Driscoll.

I think it best you stick to being a dodgy agent mate

There was no case to answer in banning both Tana and Kevo, in fact if I was Clivo Id be more worried about how crap my team was than trying to distract everyone by creating a storm in a tea cup :rollin

Funny thing was that the footage clivo used started from after Dingbat arrived at the ruck. If he had included the footage of dingaling running in to the ruck prior to him being cleaned out then he would have had no arguement what so ever.

The reason Tana and Kevo arent talking about the issue is because its a non-issue which has been whipped up by Clivo as a deliberate distraction from the short comings of what is probably one of the worst lions teams to have ever toured the Southern Hemisphere.

Mailman

Comment

Re: I think it best you stick to being a dodgy agent mate

So did you see the footage of the incident mailman?

Comment

Re: I think it best you stick to being a dodgy agent mate

New Zealand are nowt besides their rugby. So spare a thought for the desperate sods after England have shown them the way home in recent years.

Comment

Working...
        X