• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ivor The Engine

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ivor The Engine

Was sat watching this on dvd with my brother and nephew while the missuses went shopping in Tiger on Saturday.

Couldn't believe the episode in which a Sikh gentleman accompanied by his elephant makes an appearance.

Back at the station, Jones says to Dai: "I've just seen a funny man who looks like he's got a boiled pudding on his head".

We laughed. Just as well his mum wasn't there - she wants him to grow up to be a social worker or something.

I also saw The Dambusters on Sunday. Surprised to see that the dog is still called the N word.

Should these things be censored? I don't like all this revisionist bollocks personally.

Working...
X