Insulted by a "Diva" Insulted by a "Diva"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 16

Banned

pacharan has no reputation

Default Insulted by a "Diva"

Just before Christmas, took missuses to see a female soul act who was quite prominent in the 90s at a JAZZ cafe in Bristol.

Anyway, after the gig she was propping up the bar so my wife and I decided to tell her how much we'd enjoyed the concert on the way out, in particular her version of We Shall Not Be Mo bed.

Well, what a sour cow she was."Oh per-leeze, don't you think I don't know how good I am? And do you mind, you're in MY backstage".

Wife was upset by this. Felt like giving the cheek cow a slap.

Have no idea what provoked that reaction. Isn't it a dome thing to talk to a performer after their act? Perhaps its just singers. Backing band seemed ok particularly as I told the drummer he needed a new servo unit on his Land Rover.

Anyone else got any stories of celebrities acting like tossers?

More fingers than teeth

BlasterBates - scorchio!

What a cow, I suppose if your taken by surprise difficult to come up with a retort, like "sorry we just wanted to point out that for a "has been" you're pretty good".

Still next time you meet a Diva have a "barbed" compliment prepared.
    I'm alright Jack

Banned

russell has no reputation

Quote Originally Posted by pacharan View Post
    Just before Christmas, took missuses to see a female soul act who was quite prominent in the 90s at a JAZZ cafe in Bristol.

Anyway, after the gig she was propping up the bar so my wife and I decided to tell her how much we'd enjoyed the concert on the way out, in particular her version of We Shall Not Be Mo bed.

Well, what a sour cow she was."Oh per-leeze, don't you think I don't know how good I am? And do you mind, you're in MY backstage".

Have no idea what provoked that reaction. Isn't it a dome thing to talk to a performer after their act? Perhaps its just singers. Backing band seemed ok particularly as I told the drummer he needed a new servo unit on his Land Rover.

Ricky Gervais.......while he is awake

Pilchard

Cliphead has more data than eek

I've never been anything but courteous to my 'public'.

Double Godlike!

Paddy is a fount of knowledge

Should have replied, “ I am such a great fan of yours I have upload all your songs to Thepiratebay
    Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

我们不是病毒

Godlike

Doggy Styles is a permanent contractor

Oliver Reed, but as it was Oliver Reed we let him off.

We were staying at a small hotel in the middle of nowhere in deepest Devon and he happened to be a guest as well. He wasn't actually insulting, but while the rest of us guests were enjoying a good whodunnit, he just got pissed and ran around with shaving foam all over his face pretending to be a rabid werewolf.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BlasterBates View Post
    Still next time you meet a Diva have a "barbed" compliment prepared.
    I did. "What did you say your name was? Dina who?"

More fingers than teeth

DodgyAgent is NOT a disguised employee

Are you one of these bores that corners some poor soul that they cannot get rid of?
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

More fingers than teeth

DodgyAgent is NOT a disguised employee

Anyone else got any stories of tossers pestering celebrities
    FTFY
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    FTFY
    Fark orff cockhead