• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tax doesnt have to be Taxing ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    I am fine, how about you mate?
    Oh you know me - Up and Down like the Barmaids Knickers !

Time for a cuppa methinks .. oh and a Happy New Year to you !

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
      Objection sustained !! Hows it going Old Bean ?
      its going too well. I dont like it.

I liked it better when it was a fight.

its the drums. I cant stand the drums carruthers. and the heat
      (\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        its going too well. I dont like it.

I liked it better when it was a fight.

its the drums. I cant stand the drums carruthers. and the heat
        No matter what they say - Just keep a front of Cheerfull Insanity - and you will be fine - odd though sometimes I hear the distant beat of drums too - I'm told its all in the Mind.

There - bet you feel better already.- sorry about the heat - perhaps you ought to turn the radiator down a tad.

Comment

I think everyone is scared of pursuing him in HMRC because of what it may do to the career if they fail due to Tony 'knowing someone in power' who can overturn the investigation or stall it completely.

Looking back the man was like a devil, yet claimed he was a Christian.

Comment

Working...
          X