• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New contractor car

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    F430 for me and it's getting cheaper by the day ...
    Deflation news!

Comment

50 isn't old, just ask zeity!
      50, that's not old. His balls only dropped at 40
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
        50, that's not old. His balls only dropped at 40
        No need to get personal.

Comment

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Yeah, plus it should cause 997 prices to drop at last...
            thats what im hoping for...

Comment

F430 for me and it's getting cheaper by the day ...
              What do you drive now?
              Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

In a nutshell contractors get bankers' cast-offs.

Then again I got a chav's reject in the form of 1998 C230K Merc.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
                  In a nutshell contractors bream about bankers' cast-offs.

Then again I got a chav's reject in the form of 1998 C230K Merc.
                  FTFY
                  "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

I'm test driving one at Porsche Centre Notts tomorrow, and one in PC Cambridge before the end of the month.

Might part chop in my Cab if the deal is right...... the one i'm after will be the new cab which will be available "late spring" for orders placed this month, or so i've been told.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                      The only Ferrari that *really* does it for me is the 458 Italia. Especially in yellow. Lottery win and I'd be down the dealers like a shot.

WHS but I'd have black wheels on mine.

Comment

Working...
                      X