The Rulers of General are: The Rulers of General are:
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1

    My post count is Majestic

    AtW is always on top

    AtW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    55,064

    Default The Rulers of General are:

    1. MarillionFan AKA General Disarray.
    2. AtW AKA Professor Chaos.

    Anybody else?

  2. #2

    More time posting than coding

    EricBartlett has no reputation


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    In a Hotel
    Posts
    243

    Default

    'Kin 'ell!

    You have thought about that "clever" pun all day and still decided it was worth it?

    I bet your friends don't call you Razor do they?

  3. #3

    My post count is Majestic

    MarillionFan is a fount of knowledge

    MarillionFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    .
    Posts
    35,973

    Default

    You should have checked with me Prof before starting a thread. Nothing happens on my manor without my say so.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

  4. #4

    My post count is Majestic

    AtW is always on top

    AtW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    55,064

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MarillionFan View Post
    You should have checked with me Prof before starting a thread. Nothing happens on my manor without my say so.
    You, outside!!!


  5. #5

    My post count is Majestic

    AtW is always on top

    AtW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    55,064

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EricBartlett View Post
    You have thought about that "clever" pun all day and still decided it was worth it?
    The mods and admin are tied up for a few hours having a meal in a pub trying to figure out how to get CUK General under control, we've got a small window of opportunity just now to say all we want ...

  6. #6

    bored now

    eek is always on top

    eek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    😂
    Posts
    24,676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AtW View Post
    You, outside!!!

    No ideas regarding rulers but may I vote for Suity as court jester.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

  7. #7

    My post count is Majestic

    AtW is always on top

    AtW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    55,064

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eek View Post
    No ideas as for rulers but may I vote for Suity as court jester.
    it's already taken by this guy -



    His special talents lie in the area of posting tulip all day long, making bad jokes and pretending he can play violin.

  8. #8

    My post count is Majestic

    AtW is always on top

    AtW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    55,064

    Default

    My mole reports that cojak is on skiing holiday in Alps completely cut off from modern communications!

    Time to party lads like it's 1999

  9. #9

    More time posting than coding

    EricBartlett has no reputation


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    In a Hotel
    Posts
    243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AtW View Post
    The mods and admin are tied up for a few hours having a meal in a pub trying to figure out how to get CUK General under control, we've got a small window of opportunity just now to say all we want ...
    I repeat:
    Quote Originally Posted by EricBartlett View Post
    'Kin 'ell!

    You have thought about that "clever" pun all day and still decided it was worth it?

    I bet your friends don't call you Razor do they?

  10. #10

    The beerded one

    EternalOptimist is NOT a disguised employee

    EternalOptimist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Castle Saburac
    Posts
    22,444

    Default

    he cant tell the difference between a violin and a fiddle either



    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •