• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you "think" you had a good edumaction?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you "think" you had a good edumaction?

I left an inner city comprehensive school at 16 with OK GCSE results and am now rubbing shoulders and earning more than some who went to posh Grammar Schools, did the whole A-Level, Bachelors and even Masters degree and put it down to the fact while they were all tossing it off in higher education I went out to work, starting as the lowest in the place and worked hard to get promoted and gain the knowledge and experience to do what I do now.

Do you think you got an Educated? or an Edumaction?

Poll to follow
    I have a very good education
    75.00%
    I have a very crap edumaction
    16.67%
    AndyW's mum taught me everything I know about how to use a ping pong ball without my hands
    8.33%
    Last edited by SimonMac; 12 January 2012, 18:05.
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

I hate to say it shows, but you can't even spell edumacation
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
      I hate to say it shows, but you can't even spell edumacation
      Is there a right way to spell something wrong
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
      X