Do you "think" you had a good edumaction? Do you "think" you had a good edumaction?

View Poll Results: Do you "think" you had a good edumaction?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • I have a very good education

9 75.00%
  • I have a very crap edumaction

2 16.67%
  • AndyW's mum taught me everything I know about how to use a ping pong ball without my hands

1 8.33%
Posts 1 to 3 of 3

TykeLike

SimonMac is always on top

Default Do you "think" you had a good edumaction?

I left an inner city comprehensive school at 16 with OK GCSE results and am now rubbing shoulders and earning more than some who went to posh Grammar Schools, did the whole A-Level, Bachelors and even Masters degree and put it down to the fact while they were all tossing it off in higher education I went out to work, starting as the lowest in the place and worked hard to get promoted and gain the knowledge and experience to do what I do now.

Do you think you got an Educated? or an Edumaction?

Poll to follow
    Last edited by SimonMac; 12th January 2012 at 18:05.
    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”

― Marcus Aurelius

Contractor 'til I die

doodab 's job has never been outsourced

I hate to say it shows, but you can't even spell edumacation
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

TykeLike

SimonMac is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by doodab View Post
    I hate to say it shows, but you can't even spell edumacation
    Is there a right way to spell something wrong
    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”

― Marcus Aurelius