• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Haight Ashbury

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haight Ashbury

Any point going (assuming you're in the area)?

Or is it, as I suspect, full of tourist tat shops these days?

What or where on Earth (literally) are you talking about?
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
      What or where on Earth (literally) are you talking about?
      Haight-Ashbury - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. To answer the OP, I don't know... depends on what you are looking to achieve. But there again, I haven't been there before, so I can't give an answer you are happy with.
      If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post

Drove through a few years ago. Lots of freaks hanging around so worth a look if you're in the area.

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post

It's been 10 odd years since I lived in the Bay Area and there is not much there, quite a few weirdos walking around with the usual incense shops etc... A 10 min walk through would suffice.

Comment

Go to Nob hill instead. I walked around there for hours, my legs certainly remember it well.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
            X