• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Doing a Gerrard

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doing a Gerrard

My contract ends on the 15th July, but I have already agreed to an extension, but the paperwork has not come through yet. The process for extension takes a while and it will be at least 10 more days for it come from the agency.

So Ive started looking elsewhere. Hell why not.

So im going to hold off signing right to the death and see if I can get something closer to home.

The beauty of contracting. 8)

Ride'm cowboy!

Comment

my contract ends this friday and i'm in the same position. PM isn't going to know if i need to be extended until thursday or friday.

Going on hols for 2 weeks so who knows where i will be when i return :rollin

starting to get used to this take care of number one business

Comment

I'm finished on Friday if some budget doesn't get approved by some senior bods where I'm working. Normally I'd be happy as larry and looking forward to a bit of lounging around but the contract is in the A1 location for me so I'm sweating on things a little.

Comment

Working...
        X