• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Celebrity News

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Celebrity News

One of the players on the opposing ladies darts team in our local pub last night was Pat Keysall, the erstwhile presenter of 1970s programme for hard of hearing kids, Vision On.

Retired now, Pat was telling me she moved to the other side of the camera for the latter part of her career and became chief gag writer for Bullseye's Jim Bowen.

It was during this time that she developed her passion for darts.

Her career hit the skids, however, when she was caught in flagrante behind the revolving board with scoreboard wizard Tony Green by a junior researcher.

Hearing the familiar words "Settle in luv, just take your time" she assumed it was Tony practicing his lines for that evening's show.

She soon discovered that Pat's manual dexterity wasn't just limited to sign language.

I couldn't help noticing that she's packed it on a bit these days. Not really surprising though if you could see the rate at which she downs her Mackeson Stout.

Can't really see her chasing that furry caterpillar round the studio anymore

EDIT: It would appear that I have been hoodwinked by an interloper . Poor old Pat passed away in 2009.

You just can't trust what people say these days
    Last edited by gricerboy; 30 January 2012, 11:58.

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
    Can't really see her chasing that furry caterpillar round the studio anymore
    That was Wilf Lunn.

Comment

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
        That was Wilf Lunn.
        ISTR it was some individual by the name of Sylvester McCoy?

Comment

Working...
        X