• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Your abode

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your obode

Hoxton is still slap bang in the middle of a load of sh*tholes though, even though it's trendy now, you have to admit sasguru.

Comment

It is a bit too modern - exposed brickwork, real oak floor etc but I haven't changed it since I bought it six years ago.

That look is getting a bit dated now I guess

Comment

>>Hoxton is still slap bang in the middle of a load of sh*tholes though, even though it's trendy now, you have to admit sasguru.

Well if you go too far you're in Hackney.
        I'm on the Liverpool Street station end though. Never had any trouble in 6 years or seen any. Its mostly inhabited by arty and student types who are quite harmless.

Comment

Its mostly inhabited by arty and student types who are quite harmless.
          Mmmmmmm. My perverted imagination is working overtime :b

Comment

There's a couple of good "massage" shops between Liverpool St. and Hoxton, so I'm told. :b

Comment

got my dream home now that we have finished conversion, problem now is I would really rather live in Southern Italy (Puglia). Need to lift the bricks and mortar and relocate them

Comment

Erm Debbie!!

We're supposed to be sponsoring you for your moonwalk!

Comment

I know ... applied about a week after it was opened and it was already fully subscribed.

Doing a poxy little 5km Race for Life in Slough (!!!????!!!) in July

Comment

Life in Slough
                    What? When did they discover that?

Comment

Looks like Sasguru is the only property owner out there.

Comment

Working...
                      X