• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good Samaritan

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He could become the next Sachin Tendulkar. Have you thought about that?

One day, when he has become a sporting god in India, he will relate that story and you can say "I was that man".

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
      He could become the next Sachin Tendulkar. Have you thought about that?

One day, when he has become a sporting god in India, he will relate that story and you can say "I was that man".
      Unlikely, because this didn't really happen.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by EricBartlett View Post
        How strange.

Please explain why you decided that humping a tree across a hairdressers floor might stop a child crying.
        I am not doubting that it did - but what made you do it?
        I think it probably reminded him of getting his haircut in Bombay. Don't they sit under a tree or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm Buggeridge View Post
          I think it probably reminded him of getting his haircut in Bombay. Don't they sit under a tree or something?
          Pachers banned and now Malc bumping.

Is Eric one of your pals as well?

2/10 Just tedious.

Comment

How do these people work? ...and what do they get out of it? They post elaborate waffle that while detailed isn't remotely funny. They don't interact with other posters. Is it some sort of exhibitionistic autism?
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
              Pachers banned and now Malc bumping.

Is Eric one of your pals as well?

2/10 Just tedious.

Pachers banned ?? When did that happen.

Time to get rid of Gricer/Malcom etc . Quite why the mods choose to keep thse tedious trolls alive I do not understand.
              Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

I didn't know Pachers was banned. What did he do to deserve such a sanction?

Comment

I don't think the mod believed the story about pulling an 8 foot fig tree across a barber shop floor. Either that or due to the flagrant use of one of those awful historic imperial units.

Comment

It was purely random.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      It was purely random.
                      The admins do random bannings?

Pour decourage les autres I suppose. Heads on poles and all that.

Comment

Working...
                      X