• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another one escapes justice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another one escapes justice

BBC News - Southport murder suspect Barry Morrow found dead in cell

Staff attempted resuscitation...
    Well, I suppose it is their job.

The other recent one:
    http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...load-cash.html

A rope in every cell.

Someone really is taking the "hang em all and let god judge them" mantra to heart.

I wonder what comfort it brings to the victims family, an admission of guilt but no closure as to why
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Someone really is taking the "hang em all and let god judge them" mantra to heart.

I wonder what comfort it brings to the victims family, an admission of guilt but no closure as to why
      It seems like a win, win, win situation to me; for relations, taxpayer, and, given that the suspect topped himself, was totally okay by him too. The only losers are the highly paid lawyers, judges and other parasites.

Comment

If I was in charge the scum suspected or convicted of serious crime would be put in a chemically induced coma once arrested and kept that way until there was evidence to prove they were not guilty.

If proven without doubt they were guilty switch them off.

In the meantime have them all hooked up like in the matrix. Could fit lots in a prison, and they'll be contributing to their own keep one way or the other.

I can't see any downsides. Even if you're not guilty all you'll be doing is having a nice long sleep, and no stress of having to live with scumbags. Though I suppose there's always the Kill Bill hospital scenario to worry about, but is it really hurting anyone?
        Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
        Feist - I Feel It All
        Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
          If I was in charge the scum suspected or convicted of serious crime would be put in a chemically induced coma once arrested and kept that way until there was evidence to prove they were not guilty.

If proven without doubt they were guilty switch them off.

In the meantime have them all hooked up like in the matrix. Could fit lots in a prison, and they'll be contributing to their own keep one way or the other.

I can't see any downsides. Even if you're not guilty all you'll be doing is having a nice long sleep, and no stress of having to live with scumbags. Though I suppose there's always the Kill Bill hospital scenario to worry about, but is it really hurting anyone?
          You think its cheaper to keep someone in ICU than in a prison?
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
          X