• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hey Bunk

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Bunk

How's your betfair account looking? In profit?

Hope so.

Bri

Don't be shy Bunk...I'm on a winning streak at the moment and can pass on some tips...

Comment

Originally posted by BrianP View Post
      Don't be shy Bunk...I'm on a winning streak at the moment and can pass on some tips...

Please do Ken. Just don't bet on Rangers, that's my tip.

Comment

BrianP
        Banned
        Join Date Feb 2012
        Posts 23

That didn't last long. Hopefully it's a sign from the moderators that those that can't use the PM system will be banned soon.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
          BrianP
          Banned
          Join Date Feb 2012
          Posts 23

That didn't last long. Hopefully it's a sign from the moderators that those that can't use the PM system will be banned soon.
          No, I expect he was banned because he was KenInParis reincarnated. Sadly they haven't banned posters for stupidity yet or Pach would be long gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
            No, I expect he was banned because he was KenInParis reincarnated. Sadly they haven't banned posters for stupidity yet or Pach would be long gone.
            and Wim121 seems they appear to be joined at the hip recently...
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X