• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

To all the lurkers and readers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Including farmers!!!!

and Cheesyknob has been making regular contributions...:lol

Comment

Re: Including farmers!!!!

As I look ahead, I am filled with foreboding. Like the Roman, I seem to see ‘the River Tiber foaming with much blood’. That tragic and intractable phenomenon which we watch with horror on the other side of the Atlantic but which there is interwoven with the history and existence of the States itself, is coming upon us here by our own volition and our own neglect. Indeed, it has all but come.

Comment

Aye to all of them (except maybe permies)
        But sensible, educated, reasonable, openminded people with good communication skills are still banned

Comment

Maybe we need to lure Janek and pF back to recreate the glory days.

Comment

I'm well known in the local community for my lurking. I'm planning to progress to flashing.
            Woah there WS, you can't just go straight from lurking to flashing. There's stalking and furtive rummaging to be worked through first.

Comment

There's stalking and furtive rummaging to be worked through first.
              Nah, I've already got a cupboard full of restraining orders. Damn that Selina Scott!

Comment

Working...
              X