• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This weekend you will mostly....................

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
    Oh Mich I hope you're not being to optimistic about England's chances of winning as it's bordering on the delirious
    Nope, I think in all honesty Wales have more than the edge on paper and it'll be good for the new England players to feel what's it's like to be on the back foot and possibly to lose a game and go through the process of asking themselves where they went wrong.

However, I think it'll be a close game; it's test match rugby, not tiddlywinks, and those games are always hard. I'm sure the Welsh players have a more realistic feeling of what they face tomorrow than some Welsh supporters. If you go into a big game thinking you're going to walk it, you get thrashed, and Wales know that.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Race retro show at Stoneleigh Coventry, rubbing shoulders with jamire!!! LJameraQQ!! that Jay Kay singing fella

Comment

It was the youngest's 2nd birthday yesterday so tomorrow we are going to see Seasme Street and Sunday seeing relatives/friends
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

off to see Derren Brown on stage in Leeds tonight so will probably spend the weekend thinking I'm a serial killer or something
          Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Saturday: Take the kids to football and swimming on Saturday morning, out for a Sri Lanken curry in the evening.

Sunday: Take eldest to football then drag everyone out for a ramble through the woods before home for lunch and slob out with film/rugby (we divide on gender lines here).

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
              off to see Derren Brown on stage in Leeds tonight so will probably spend the weekend thinking I'm a serial killer or something
              Is it Svengali or a new one? I went to Svengali in London last year. My favourite bit was when he identified a women in the crowd who admitted to using her friends electric toothbrush to break up an enormous poo so it would flush.

Comment

Out on the bike for a bit, hanging out with the family, and buying a car.
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                  Out on the bike for a bit, hanging out with the family, and buying a car.
                  And this is how we find out about it?

No discussion, you're just going to buy one.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                    Is it Svengali or a new one? I went to Svengali in London last year. My favourite bit was when he identified a women in the crowd who admitted to using her friends electric toothbrush to break up an enormous poo so it would flush.
                    cracking
                    It's Svengali. Saw Enigma th eother year and that was ace too. Had a woman drinking a full glass of vinegar on stage
                    Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                      And this is how we find out about it?

No discussion, you're just going to buy one.
                      Thread to be started shortly. It's not going to be exciting though.
                      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                      X