• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What did YOU do for SKA today?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

reading

> Nice office this, just by the Majeski stadium (or however you spell it).

I know Majeski -- I drop my car off there at free Park & (1 quid worth) Ride to train station to London -- used to save money overall and getting in London early :rolleyes

Comment

Re: reading

Went to Costco at lunchtime.

Which was nice.

and now at the pub in 15 minutes.

Which is nicer.

Comment

Re: reading

Anyone here going to download run the distributed search engine crawler?

Comment

i would but

all my machines are functionally & critically tied up in my development environment[s].

Comment

ska

Its okay Scots so long as you provide a good pick-up (a lady) phrase in Scottish language that would actually work

Comment

Re: ska

You off North of the border then AtW ?

If you're going to Glasgee here's a couple depending on whether it's the posh bits (don't trip over drunken jocks spewing in the gutter until after 7:00pm)...

Git year coot lassie ye've scored

or the majority of it..

Ye can keep the change fray this fiver lassie

Comment

scotland

Might visit it later in the year, supposed to be nice place, if only this country had bullet trains, then it would take just couple of hours to get to Glasgow from Brum.

Judging by what's Govt is doing with Network Rail it is clear that much faster trains ain't forthcoming anytime soon l:rolleyes

Comment

Working...
                X