• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Would it be so wrong...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    ...to have a foot long Spicy Italian subway on toasted herb bread with extra cheese, pickle, tomato, Jalapeno, and ranch dressing for breakfast?

Or shall I have 2?
    I'm waiting for Subways to offer the Brazillian. I might be in for a wait.
    If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

...to have a foot long Spicy Italian subway on toasted herb bread with extra cheese, pickle, tomato, Jalapeno, and ranch dressing for breakfast?

Or shall I have 2?
      Buy 2, have one for breakfast and the other as a snack around 11, then have lunch at 1pm, afternoon snack at 3 then home for evening meal at 5.30.
      What wrong with that

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        Buy 2, have one for breakfast and the other as a snack around 11, then have lunch at 1pm, afternoon snack at 3 then home for evening meal at 5.30.
        What wrong with that
        You missed out a trip to the pub for beer and crisps.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Or shall I have 2?
          Is that a euphemism?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            Is that a euphemism?
            Not that I know of.

If you find out then let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              What wrong with that
              What are you a hobbit?
              Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Not that I know of.

If you find out then let me know.
                You're the guy with 12 inches of Italian meat in you so you tell us.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  You're the guy with 12 inches of Italian meat in you so you tell us.
                  That's "AlreadyPacked" or so she would have us believe. Personally I was referring to one of these...

Menu - Spicy Italian | Subway.Com

Comment

Had one last night with the Jalepenos and extra spicy sauce (which is some Tabasco variant) and now my bum hurts...
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                      Had one last night with the Jalepenos and extra spicy sauce (which is some Tabasco variant) and now my bum hurts...
                      That would be the delayed effects of the Rohypnol...

Comment

Working...
                      X