• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Netanyahu plays the Holocaust card...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    This is true. But rather like Iraq these middle eastern countries seem to need a dictator to hold them together. Maybe they should all convert to Christianity?
    Aye after Saddam was removed you had the Sunni's, Shia's and a whole other host of groups vying for top position and even though Iraq is better not it's still not the safest of places to be.
    In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
      Lets just hope its quick and clinical, you can't destroy a facility that doesn't exist right?

I have bene finding it quite amusing that all these nuclear scientists are having all of these accidents. Must be the most unpopular subject at Uni in Tehran...

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
        Aye after Saddam was removed you had the Sunni's, Shia's and a whole other host of groups vying for top position and even though Iraq is better not it's still not the safest of places to be.
        Just been offered a long term contract in Iraq for large moolah, to train up the locals. 24 month, ongoing, with accomodation, flights and my own security. The last 'perk' was enough for me...

Comment

I propose Stuxnet II.

Delivered via USB port.

Fitted to the front of an armour-piercing missile.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoiderman View Post
            Just been offered a long term contract in Iraq for large moolah, to train up the locals.
            Great. Will you be assisting the French or the Italians?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Zoiderman View Post
              Just been offered a long term contract in Iraq for large moolah, to train up the locals. 24 month, ongoing, with accomodation, flights and my own security. The last 'perk' was enough for me...
              Sounds good I'd be all over that like a fat kid on cake
              In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
                Sounds good I'd be all over that like a fat kid on cake
                Yeah but you don't wear a coat of white feathers.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  Yeah but you don't wear a coat of white feathers.
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
                    Except that the German people voted for a nationalist government at the time, they made their bed.

Iranians on the other hand voted for a moderate government but didn't get one.
                    "Moderate" is a relative term in Iran.

This is all rubbish anyway. What the US wants in Iran is regime change. Except that Obama is not interested in doing it the way Bush did it in Iraq (what a success that was) and Afghanistan (I give that an F-). Firstly, the American people are fed up with war and second ain't no more money in the kitty.

Netanyhu's object is not to bomb Iran but to help oust Obama from power. That will clear off anyone whinging about settlement and (cough) ethnic cleansing.

Besides even if Iran does work out how to make a bomb - they'd be crazy to use it. The same way every other country is crazy to use one.
                    McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                    Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
                      Besides even if Iran does work out how to make a bomb - they'd be crazy to use it. The same way every other country is crazy to use one.
                      It's not Iran themselves that people are afraid of.

Comment

Working...
                      X