• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Netanyahu plays the Holocaust card...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
    Come on Tali-Ban Tally me banana...
    Daylight come...

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
      Daylight come...
      And he wanna go home.........

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
        Ah, Tali-banned.
        But fear not. He shall return and be ready to take us all to task again. Here he is raring to get stuck in with Troll as his wingman. The Dynamic Duo.................

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Yup, right back thanks fat boy

Shaunyboy ready for dinner (again the greedy bastard)

Comment

Originally posted by Zoiderman View Post
            Pish deleted
            Oh goody. Zman is back. Thought it was a 3-day ban? Did you get time off for gormless behaviour?

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              Oh goody. Zman is back. Thought it was a 3-day ban? Did you get time off for gormless behaviour?

No, I got time off for giving you tulip apparently, seems I am not the only one who thinks you are a

Loving the avatar fat boy

Comment

Working...
              X