• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contracting in London

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks buddy I will, 2 and half weeks to go this should be interesting
    In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
      Oh bummer, sorry to here that.

Keep trying.
      WSMS

Don't panic yet. You've still got 2.5 weeks to go and as April approaches things should improve.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        WSMS

Don't panic yet. You've still got 2.5 weeks to go and as April approaches things should improve.
        Yep new budgets should be in play ready for April which always is a positive no doubt, I just hate the fact it was short notice especially when I was preparing for it. Oh well whinge over
        In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
          Yep new budgets should be in play ready for April which always is a positive no doubt, I just hate the fact it was short notice especially when I was preparing for it. Oh well whinge over
          have you worked out where London is yet?
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

If you make it to London, I'd recommend staying in Kentish Town. Excellent communication links and very good for the odd sauna.

All the best in your search.
            one day at a time

Comment

Thank you my friend I've no doubt it won't be long before something comes up there, I'll take your advice onboard
              In Scooter we trust

Comment

I'm in Wiltshire at the moment, but London is looking likely and I could have the opportunity if I nail it to go to Zurich for 12 months
                Now there's expensive!

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                  Now there's expensive!
                  Really? so you wouldn't recommend it?
                  In Scooter we trust

Comment

Really? so you wouldn't recommend it?
                    Zurich? Expensive and dull as ditchwater.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                      Zurich? Expensive and dull as ditchwater.
                      So he'll have to treble his rate so he can afford to make it not so dull.
                      Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Working...
                      X