• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Open letter to those who think that the word "Paki" is illegal.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    The Nazi party was also just a small party, considered fairly harmless, at one point. Admittedly the BNP aren't in the same league, but still worrying nevertheless the fact that many of them have at least in the past and probably still do idolise them.
    I find the Nazi idolisation a bit worrying as well, however I feel this might be played up a little by the press to evoke emotional responses. The OH works with a big hairy liberal biker, who collects Nazi memorabilia, fascinated by it, which I find a little odd.

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    ...and yes there are criminals in other political parties, but when they're convicted they resign in disgrace. Nick Griffin's conviction is a badge of honour. Doesn't bode well does it. It is pretty clear that in the event that he were in control, that race hate crimes would be tolerated, as they were in Germany in the 1930's.
    I completely agree with you here. A lot of candidates have prior and are forced out of the parties when they are an embarrassment or they commit further offences. Some have a past criminal record kept under wraps.

I agree with your notion, a criminal record isn't a badge of honour and IMHO, public servants paid to represent us, should be squeaky clean, all of them, regardless of party or job they serve.

Originally posted by ZARDOZ View Post
    You spout gibberish about ladyboys, pedophiles and now incest. You use this to defend the BNP, it isn't working
    I don't use it to defend the BNP at all, as I have already said, last time I didn't vote for them. Facts are not gibberish either.

You question the integrity of BNP members, so I question the integrity of all party's members.

I find it strange though how you want to scapegoat one party for their crimes, views and dubious lifestyles like the BNP though, yet no others. All I'm asking is why the hate for them in particular?

the argument was poor in the first place, the insults just make you look immature and a bit silly.
    There wasn't an argument till you posted. BB and I may have strikingly different views but we discussed it in a controlled manner.

You received insults from me because you started with the insults. So I fail to see how that makes me look foolish?

From other posts of yours, you appear to have no empathy at all for the rest of humanity, and quite a lot of pent up hatred, all at such a young age. It begs the question what was done to you, it must have been pretty bad.
    I beg to differ there. My lifestyle has been influenced by empathy and my decisions so far in life I feel, show my empathy and humanity. You may beg to differ, but you don't know me.

However have you ever seen me defend the use of extreme racism like "p**i bashing" or mention gas chambers? No. So I fail to see how you feel I lack empathy or humanity?

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    Closing your mind to the opinions of others doesn't do you any credit. In this debate you sound like a child in a playground.
    Thank you.

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    I am not sure it isnt working. BNP have some valid points about immigration but the rest of the political world try to bury any of these points by calling them extreme racists. The whole reason for their disproportionate success is because there are legitimate problems with immigration that no one dares to discuss for fear of being branded a as such -BNP is thus elevated to the position of representing the views of such people who otherwise remain unheard.
    Exactly. Some people view the BNP's points on immigration as controversial/racist but simply put, they don't wish to close the borders, but stop unskilled migration like a lot of other countries do, which if stated in a reasonable manner, doesn't appear to be unreasonable.

Other ministers in other parties echo some sentiments years on. Did anyone catch that programme last night on BBC2 about human rights? One MP stated how he thinks that the EU human rights declaration isn't required. Such a sentiment sounds awfully familiar as similar thing have been said by the right wing parties in years past stating how the EU shouldn't be controlling our courts. However his view is accepted as a considered opinion because it hasn't been stated by an extreme party.

If the BNP are going to have their members criminal records held up as evidence of their racism or to undermine the credibility of their arguments then it is only fair that the criminal records of other MPs be also held up.
    Exactly. Saying such a thing doesn't make us BNP supporters, if anything it makes us lefties (gasp!) as all we are saying is let's have more equality.

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
    Yes, quite Doggy.

Couldn't agree more.

Don't really like the BNP but Wim certainly highlighted some examples of double standards and hypocracy in the left's smears on the party when recently one of their own was convicted of thuggery in the House of Commons no less.
    Indeed. Having a punch up in a bar, how disgraceful for an elected individual. I'm sure Labour won't be hurt by this though and I doubt anyone will remember or even care next election.

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    My conclusion is DoggyStyles is Wim, Pacharan and possibly Gricer.
    Hahahaha I dont think so.

If you look at our join dates and posts and previous threads, it isn't possible at all. I recall one thread a while back where pach and I were posting at the same time, how would I manage that unless this is my desk (which it isnt, I'm writing this on my laptop):

fair enough. If BNP wished to be a credible party then people like him should not be be official representatives
    I would agree with that. Such a controversial party as the BNP needs a squeaky clean individual, aware of spin and bias and great and manipulating people like Blair was.

People have already called for Nick G to stand down and he said he will in 2013. Let's hope he doesn't pull a Gordon Brown!

Originally posted by Troll View Post
    (or at least until Churchill is unbanned)
    Banned again? What for now?

Comment

Working...
    X