• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

think I need to get married

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wim121 View Post
    one of the tiny percentage to make it for life.
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    As far as "tiny percentage that make it for life", are there any actual figures for this? I couldn't find any.
    Most of our grandparents didn't divorce, I'd wager. But how many of our grandchildren will even know who their grandparents are?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Oddly enough I selected Mrs BP for other reasons.

The bi-sexuality came as a complete suprise. Years of nagging her to retry her lesbian side and then she rediscovers it at a swinging party!

But never look a gift horse in the mouth....
      You haven't quite grasp the concept of catholic guilt yet have you?
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Make sure you find a wife who is bi-sexual then....
        Mine is, she wouldn't do a threesome with another bird though
        Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Oh well, it won't be a problem if everyone gets bored of you far quicker than that
          Do you plan to keep getting new partners once you're in your 60s? Good luck!
          Would I still be wanting sex in my 60s? If I did id pay, and have someone a third of my age.

Im not compatible with relationships any more. Ive been there and done that, and quite frankly I much prefer being a free agent being able to do what (and do who) I want, when I want.

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
            Would I still be wanting sex in my 60s? If I did id pay, and have someone a third of my age.
            If that's how you view sex, you're missing out on so much.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
            X