• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The inaugural CUK brown-noser of the week award ...`

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Whereas in your case, a 600 mile trip in any direction wouldnt yield anything but an accountant that would make off with your wonga.

That was almost as nasty as something Chewbacca might say but at least it wasn't racist.

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    He does pick 'em.

guinea pig off ;-)
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 19 March 2012, 16:36.
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      Good.

That'll teach you for being so bitchy
      He's only an amateur and a cretinous amateur at that.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        I've got an infraction for starting this thread

Better make it a good un.
        Let us know when.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          I've got an infraction for starting this thread

Better make it a good un.
          A fooking infraction!!! I got a ban for a simple poll asking people to vote how long a poster should be banned for. Talk about fooking inconsistency and favouritism. You probably got an infraction of a normal mod whereas in the evening you tend to get a drunken Realityhack twiddling a pencil between his fingers and spilling vodka & champagne over his keyboard as he flicks between CUK and Tubegalore.

F**king joke.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            I got a ban for a simple poll asking people to vote how long a poster should be banned for.
            Try it again, I am sure it was a mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Oh I'm sure I'll get banned for some other trumped up charge before the end of the evening by some over zealous moderator with a Napoleon complex.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                +1 are you sure it was because of the poll and not a option within it (I'm sure it was the option not the poll that was the issue).

Comment

Oh I'm sure I'll get banned for some other trumped up charge before the end of the evening by some over zealous moderator with a Napoleon complex.
                  I think its cojak. So its hormones / lack of a shag not Napoleon complexes that will be the issue today.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    I think its cojak. So its hormones / lack of a shag not Napoleon complexes that will be the issue today.
                    Lack of a shag? WTF has a sea bird got to do with it???

How do you make a hormone?

Comment

A fooking infraction!!! I got a ban for a simple poll asking people to vote how long a poster should be banned for. Talk about fooking inconsistency and favouritism. You probably got an infraction of a normal mod whereas in the evening you tend to get a drunken Realityhack twiddling a pencil between his fingers and spilling vodka & champagne over his keyboard as he flicks between CUK and Tubegalore.

F**king joke.
                      Actually no, sasguru's infraction was from me, for starting threads to flame others. You had a ban for doing that, because of (more of) a history of trolling behaviour. Have another ban for your hypocritical whingeing though - it's clear you can dish it, but you can't take it. Let this be a clear message that the same standards apply to both new and seasoned members of the board.

Comment

Working...
                      X