• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The inaugural CUK brown-noser of the week award ...`

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    it's clear you can dish it, but you can't take it.
    Oh he can take it very well - btw you've just lost your frequent "MF tat stores" shopper discount

Comment

Actually no, sasguru's infraction was from me, for starting threads to flame others. You had a ban for doing that, because of (more of) a history of trolling behaviour. Have another ban for your hypocritical whingeing though - it's clear you can dish it, but you can't take it. Let this be a clear message that the same standards apply to both new and seasoned members of the board.

Are you putting up a poll for how long his ban should be ?
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
        Are you putting up a poll for how long his ban should be ?
        Moi?

**** no!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          I've got an infraction for starting this thread

Better make it a good un.

Actually no, sasguru's infraction was from me, for starting threads to flame others. You had a ban for doing that, because of (more of) a history of trolling behaviour. Have another ban for your hypocritical whingeing though - it's clear you can dish it, but you can't take it. Let this be a clear message that the same standards apply to both new and seasoned members of the board.
          Would it be possible to amend the rules to be no flaming other except Brillo? I really genuinely enjoy the attention - usually everyone just ignores me. I feel like I got MF and then sas into trouble - no doubt when school is out and no prefects are around to look after me they will duff me up for being a speccy creep.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Would it be possible to amend the rules to be no flaming other except Brillo? I really genuinely enjoy the attention - usually everyone just ignores me. I feel like I got MF and then sas into trouble - no doubt when school is out and no prefects are around to look after me they will duff me up for being a speccy creep.
            They'll be too busy selling blow jobs to the PE teacher for ciggies.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              no doubt when school is out and no prefects are around to look after me they will duff me up for being a speccy creep.
              They are waiting for you and Churchy at Birdgwater, just off M5...

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Good to see.
                  "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Originally posted by Freamon View Post
                    Good to see.
                    Oh fook orf you toadying toe-rag.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                      Oh fook orf you toadying toe-rag.
                      Cretin

Comment

Working...