• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

House prices to rise for years, says BoE's David Miles

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At the start of the top end of the market (i.e. 1 million + in London and the SE) I can vouch that the market is red hot.
    Sealed bids and gazumping are rife.
    This is because there is a shortage of good property and an influx of European money.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      At the start of the top end of the market (i.e. 1 million + in London and the SE) I can vouch that the market is red hot.
      And you are sure of that because your £50k less than pricing cash bid wasn't accepted?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        And you are sure of that because your £50k less than pricing cash bid wasn't accepted?
        And what woould a loser like you know about top-end property?
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Cretin

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Cretin
            No need to sign off your posts.
            HTH
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

No need to sign off your posts.
              HTH
              Which would make my post empty and there identical to yours in the creative department.

Do you have to insult people without giving a reason? Oh yes, this is the general bear-pit - I forgot for a second.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Which would make my post empty .
                Quite - like all the content free TPD posts you have made over time.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Sealed bids and gazumping are rife.
                  This is because there is a shortage of good property and an influx of European money.
                  Have you sold your London pad?

I have my first agent coming round tonight to give me a valuation.

Haven't decided yet whether to sell or get a corporate tenant in as I get about 3 letters a week asking me if I would consider renting it.

Comment

I can enjoy it on Right Move and dream of one day when I move into one of those properties

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      I can enjoy it on Right Move and dream of one day when I move into one of those properties
                      Altogether now

Oh, I could hide neath the wings
                      Of the bluebird as she sings,
                      The six o'clock alarm would never ring...

Comment

Working...
                      X