A message to anyone thinking of committing Suicide A message to anyone thinking of committing Suicide - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 11 to 15 of 15

Still gathering requirements...

Optimus Prime has no reputation

Quote Originally Posted by adubya View Post
    Some throbber jumped under a train I was on last year. At 07:20 as the train was arriving inside Waterloo station itself!

Suffice to say they survived as the train was doing about 5mph
    Just how fat are you that a train at 5mph hasn't enough momentum to kill you?

More fingers than teeth

TimberWolf is too good to be a permie

Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Prime View Post
    Even if the train were infinitely massive and the collision totally elastic, a person could at maximum only bounce off the train at double their approach speed, i.e. 10 mph in this case, if the person weren't also initially moving towards the train. [If the person were moving towards the train, the recoil speed gets doubled by that amount too, ouch]. The train wouldn't be slowed and the person would instantaneously accelerate to 10mph, a bit like trotting into a brick wall and bouncing off. Best not done with the head. I once walked into a lamppost, but that was more of an inelastic collision, which isn't as bad.

I Am Legend

BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?

If I commit suicide I will cause the maximum inconvenience possible. Maybe I will drive a truck full of explosives into the dartford tunnel and explode them. Or set off an EMP in the middle of the city.
    Fight HMRC now! Help sue HMRC individual officers/government ministers for malfeasance in office. Visit https://www.loanchargejustice.com/ and scroll to the bottom of the page to donate.

Super poster

Lockhouse is NOT a disguised employee

The earlier train was delayed by an hour at Waterloo last night so I arrived home at the same time.
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Super poster

Halo Jones is NOT a disguised employee

Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Prime View Post
    Normally on the underground it’s not the train impact but the 3rd rail, which will electrocute them (as its DC it will cause the person to stick to it (so never help anyone who is stuck until they kill the power)
    Growing old is mandatory
    Growing up is optional