• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A message to anyone thinking of committing Suicide

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A message to anyone thinking of committing Suicide

Can you please not do it on a line out of Waterloo at the height of rush hour. It wont make a blind bit of difference if you go into work a bit later or leave the office earlier - by the time they sack you it wont matter.
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Can you please not do it on a line out of Waterloo at the height of rush hour. It wont make a blind bit of difference if you go into work a bit later or leave the office earlier - by the time they sack you it wont matter.
    Maybe they have already been fired after working for a company thats going down the pan quickly
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Maybe they have already been fired after working for a company thats going down the pan quickly
      That gives them even less of an excuse
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

That gives them even less of an excuse
        OK then, maybe they have just fired someone as the company they own goes down the pan?
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Poor show Dodgy. How come you didn't find out if it was someone who still had a job who'd topped himself. I bet Computer Futures had two rec-cons down there straight away going through his clothes.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Maybe it's easier to do when the platforms are crowded?
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Poor show Dodgy. How come you didn't find out if it was someone who still had a job who'd topped himself. I bet Computer Futures had two rec-cons down there straight away going through his clothes.
              Dodgy pushed him to create the vacancy. 180 days after he placed him.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                Dodgy pushed him to create the vacancy. 180 days after he placed him.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  Maybe it's easier to do when the platforms are crowded?
                  Nope people fall by accident so others will try and save them.

Sucides don't cause the most disruption.

Teenagers and their pals running along the tracks, or scrots stealing copper wire and actually removing enough before they get themselves electrocuted cause more. Mainly because they have to turn off all the electricity.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Some throbber jumped under a train I was on last year. At 07:20 as the train was arriving inside Waterloo station itself!

Suffice to say they survived as the train was doing about 5mph

Comment

Working...
                    X