• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why are their so many bannings these days?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems that bans these days are a slap on the wrist. Maybe stronger sanctions are needed?

Maybe those bannec should be made to pogo-stick across the M25 before being allowed to return?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Seems that bans these days are a slap on the wrist. Maybe stronger sanctions are needed?

Maybe those bannec should be made to pogo-stick across the M25 before being allowed to return?
      If only they could do stonings online......
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Something to do with April fools day and mods having some fun on that day. It all started a couple of years ago and they keep regurgitating the same old routine.
        Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
          they keep regurgitating the same old routine.
          The twist for this year is that banning happen all year around and only on 1st April is everybody safe and can do whatever they want on forum up until noon time...

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
            Something to do with April fools day and mods having some fun on that day..
            You could be right - but now we're having fun everyday.

Racist comments and other general f.wittery resulted in some junior members getting bans. Some senior members joined it. The f.wittery seems to happen when the number of active members hovers around a certain level, hence waves of banning. (Above and below this level isn't a problem).

Others were banned by mods testing the infraction/banning process.

What's funny is we're accused of favouritism.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              What's funny is we're accused of favouritism.
              Indeed - what total rubbish.

BTW I will hand over that fiver I owe you for not banning me at the next meet up - is that okay?

Comment

Indeed - what total rubbish.

BTW I will hand over that fiver I owe you for not banning me at the next meet up - is that okay?
                Only a fiver? I had to pay £20.
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  Only a fiver? I had to pay £20.
                  Thats because I am a good boy.

There was a certain person who had to pay a grand. I would mention names but baiting is not allowed these days. Lets just say that the person is so cretinous that most of their posts contain only the word cretin.

Comment

Thats because I am a good boy.

There was a certain person who had to pay a grand. I would mention names but baiting is not allowed these days. Lets just say that the person is so cretinous that most of their posts contain only the word cretin.
                    Yeah but he claims to be rich when in reality he lives under the western way flyover.
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                    X